Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Our First Class Chat

Well, we had our first class chat today, and it turned out to be pretty interesting and amusing at the same time. I think that even though there is a ton of work to do in this class, and not a lot of time to do it in, the class itself is going to be great. Looks like I will be spending even more time with my eyes and fingers glued to my computer. It isn't like I've spent the last four months like that anyway, right? LOL.

I'm almost done with the homework for this week, I just have to settle on my three topics for the research paper. I've got a few ideas, hopefully one of them will gel for me in the next, oh.... five minutes or so before I go to post them to the discussion board. I figure tomorrow I will write up the exploratory draft and call it good. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment